Each individual training cycle is preceded by a consultation meeting with the Client.
Each individual training cycle is preceded by a consultation meeting with the Client. Our personal trainer asks the Client various questions in order to learn about his/her needs and abilities. Then, together they determine the short- and long-term goals, and the time required to achieve them. They talk about any training experience the Client may have had, as well as any possible medical contraindications.
A training session usually takes around 60 minutes – depending on the set goals, the Client’s shape and the time they have available. Each session includes a warm-up, a main part and a short stretching part at the end of the meeting.
The trainer prepares a programme for each session and then helps the Client throughout the session by:
- assisting the Client in doing the exercises properly,
- supporting the Client and seeing to his/her safety and comfort,
- changing the load and settings of the training equipment,
- correcting the training technique,
- teaching how to breathe properly during the exercises,
- reminding the Client to drink at appropriate times.